Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | not enough time for poker » | HORSE » | mmmm chocolate » | Bubble Boy » | busy busy busy » | 2/4 6max goodness » | Finally feeling a little better but I'm still stuf... » | It's that time of year » | Good Start » | October Report » 

Monday, November 28, 2005 

the weekend

I hope everyone out there had a great thanksgiving. We moved away from the traditional turkey and made lamb chops, brisket and potatoes. YUMMY. Friday my wife got lots of good black Friday deals in the morning. Saturday was spent helping my mom move into her new apartment.

Thursday and Friday I cleared up my Party Poker $100 reload bonus. I lost about $65 overall playing at party so I made $35 out of the deal. I played mostly 2/4 bad beat jackpot tables because the jackpot was around 700k or so.

Today I finished up a Gaming Club $100 reload playing 1/2 6max. I faired much better here making about $110 playing on top of the bonus.

After that I decided to play some at Titan Poker and see if I can get enough stars to play the freeroll coming up there for PSO. What a great night :) Titan was one of the rooms where I started out in the red and just kept sinking. Tonight I am proud to say I am in the black :)

I found a really nice 2/4 6max table and made 120 there. It would have been more but my final round on the table my AQ two pair ran into a set of 5s. I also played a couple 1/2 tables and made another 10 or so there. So now I am up $6 overall on Titan :) yay

Tomorrow I have oral surgery to fix a broken tooth and take care of a cyst...fun fun...That's about it for now. May the flop be with you :)

oral surgery - hmmm - doesn't sound like it involved the mouse finger and it DOES sound like a day off from work.

Now the question is . . . . drugs??

I think the most frustrating thing I had done was a hernia operation. I felt GREAT but could not sit down - makes it hard to play poker being on your back.

hope it all works out for ya!

Good luck at the oral surgeon. Glad that isn't me. I broke a tooth 2 years ago chewing on some hard candy - fixing it wasn't fun on the pain and the financial side.

I managed to bite the inside of my lip during the holiday and now have a painful cut. At least that kept me from eating too much over the holiday.

Glad you ended up on the plus side on Titan. I ended up paying for my free NJ Desert Sands chipset due to losses there. That site was a pain.

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates