Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | HORSE » | mmmm chocolate » | Bubble Boy » | busy busy busy » | 2/4 6max goodness » | Finally feeling a little better but I'm still stuf... » | It's that time of year » | Good Start » | October Report » | VEGAS TRIP REPORT » 

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 

not enough time for poker

its been a week and i really haven't played much. My excitement has come from 52 hands at Pokerstars 2/4 6 max and losing $120 in that span.

I have bonuses to work off at Party and Gaming Club by Friday and Sunday and I don't know if I'm going to be able too.

We are trying to get a new website up and we want to get it done by December 1st. Not sure if we'll hit that date but we're going to work as much as we can to do it. Fun fun.

So posting will be infrequent for the next couple of weeks. good luck!

Working on a web site may be good therapy for a bad night of poker. I ended up taking the day off yesterday from poker and loved it!

Good luck on the new web site adventure. May it be a successful one for you.

Have a Happy Turkey Day!

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates