Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | mmmm chocolate » | Bubble Boy » | busy busy busy » | 2/4 6max goodness » | Finally feeling a little better but I'm still stuf... » | It's that time of year » | Good Start » | October Report » | VEGAS TRIP REPORT » | Vegas Baby Vegas » 

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 

HORSE

Haven't played much the last couple of days. Got a tooth pulled Monday and haven't been up for much.

Played in a HORSE tourney on Full Tilt last night (Holdem, Omaha hi/lo, Razz, Stud, Stud hi/lo) with game changing each blind level. I was playing very well through most of the tourney. 142 entrants in this $5 tourney and I was chip leader with around 35 players left. Unfortunately I lost a big razz hand and a big stud hi/lo hand and I was almost low man with 20 left. 16 get paid. Luckily Holdem came back around and I won a couple of big hands to put me back in the middle of the pack. I was around 9th in chips with 16 left and in the money. Then Omaha hi/lo came and I had AKK2 with A2 of spades. Flop came QT9 and one guy was all in and the other led into me. I only had 3 big bets left and I should have folded probably but I kept calling him down and lost to a straight of course. My opponent was someone who seemed to be playing almost every hand and hitting almost everything. He was chip leader and the hands I've seen him win were nuts. So I guess that kind of put me on tilt in calling me down. Oh well. EDIT: Finished 11th and made $14.20

That's about it. Nothing else exciting.

I wished I had held off opening up an account on FullTilt so that I could have taken advantage of a PSO promo. But I signed up for a play money account one day just to check it out. Ah well.

Maybe I could get away with opening up a new account and deposit. That HORSE tourney sounds like a fun change of pace. That would really test your overall poker skills for sure. Grats on getting ITM.

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates