Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Bubble Boy » | busy busy busy » | 2/4 6max goodness » | Finally feeling a little better but I'm still stuf... » | It's that time of year » | Good Start » | October Report » | VEGAS TRIP REPORT » | Vegas Baby Vegas » | BACK IN BLACK » 

Sunday, November 13, 2005 

mmmm chocolate

Friday: +50
Saturday +90

I went to a chocoloate show in Manhattan yesterday morning. MMMMMMM CHOCOLATE. Each company that had a booth had samples so I had plenty of free (not really free since it costs $25 to get in) samples. We bought some truffles and some bars to bring home though.

Saturday I started my poker day playing the Bet365 5k freeroll. I got to play a whole 2 hands and i was done. Limped in with 55 hit my set on the turn. Other guy check raises me on flop and hit his set of Tens on the turn. The end.

1/2 6max and 2/4 6max are still going well. I'm up over 500 so far this month plus my $100 bonus from bet365. Let's hope that continues :)

Your freeroll experience reminds me of mine over the weekend. I played in the PSO Monthly Cruise Freeroll and got my arse handed to me. Every single act of aggression was fired right back at me and I couldn't win a hand. I busted out on a TPTK when low stacked to a suck out straight. Pffftt!! The good news is - I'm doing OK in the cash games anyway. Freerolls are nothing more than a push and shove session anyway. Maniacs will do anything to win a pot.

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates