Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | October Report » | VEGAS TRIP REPORT » | Vegas Baby Vegas » | BACK IN BLACK » | Alrighty Then » | Almost back in black » | Success » | The onslaught continues » | The story of my last 3 weeks: » | Horrible » 

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 

Good Start

Played about 350 hands of 1/2 6max to start clearing the Bet365 bonus and I was on fire. I felt like I could do no wrong and ended up about +121. I gave $6 back on a 5th place sit and go finish but a great day overall :)

This win (un)officially put me over the 10k bankroll mark! It is kind of uneventful though because I realized as I was entering the numbers in my spreadsheet that I had a miscalculation and I really passed the mark a few days ago. So as long as I didn't make any other mistakes, my bankroll is now at $10,232.88 which is nice and pretty :) Now in the case of full disclosure, a little less than half of that is from bonus money. That waters it down a bit but money is money :)

More 1/2 6 max clearing today. Maybe I'll take a stab at 2/4 6max. Just maybe.

May the flop be with you!
$10,232.88

Perhaps I need to take some lessons from you. Grats on reaching your 10K plateau! Amazing to hear that half of that was made on bonuses. I take it those were reload bonus money then? Gad - I've got to start whoring more sites and taking advantage of these offers.

Congrats - I have to buy donuts now every $5000 at work!!

Looks like donuts in the next week or two. I'm tryign to figure out how this hurts my $$/100!

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates