Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | 2/4 6max goodness » | Finally feeling a little better but I'm still stuf... » | It's that time of year » | Good Start » | October Report » | VEGAS TRIP REPORT » | Vegas Baby Vegas » | BACK IN BLACK » | Alrighty Then » | Almost back in black » 

Thursday, November 10, 2005 

busy busy busy

Been busy the last few days. Not much time to play poker. Got my $100 bonus from bet365 and and played for about 40 minutes on titan yesterday after they gave a $10 bonus just to reel you back in. Of course more of the same as I got destroyed as usual there. I hold 66. Flop comes 655 with 2 spades. Turn is a T. River is a T. He shows T8 of spades for runner runner higher full house. Same guy next hand flops trip 3s against my top pair. Unreal. I'll try again later as I need to play a certain amount to get into a $2500 freeroll there for people who signed up through PSO.

I'll be playing in the chiptalk.net tourney tonight so hopefully I'll have something good to report tomorrow :) Til then...may the flop be with you!


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates