Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | busy busy busy » | 2/4 6max goodness » | Finally feeling a little better but I'm still stuf... » | It's that time of year » | Good Start » | October Report » | VEGAS TRIP REPORT » | Vegas Baby Vegas » | BACK IN BLACK » | Alrighty Then » 

Friday, November 11, 2005 

Bubble Boy

Brain freeze. I had it with 10 people left in the 46 man chiptalk.net tourney. 9 get paid. I have AJo in the SB. 3000 chips left with 300/600 blinds. Button raises to 1800. There are two people with shorter stacks. The raiser I have known to only show down good hands lately. So instead of folding and try to get into the money...what do I do? I go all in of course and run into AK. The end. sigh. I hate when I do stupid things like that.

Now on the flip side I shouldn't have really even made it that far. With 50/100 blinds I had A3 in the CO and I pushed all in after it was folded to me. Both the SB and BB call with AT and AK. The flop came J33 :) and I tripled up. I played well after that until the bubble :(

Tried Titan again and was able to make about $20 playing some short handed and full ring.

Also jumped on Pokerstars 2/4 short handed again and made about $40. Not bad. Man the swings were going to kill me though. I was up 40 at one point only to have KK in a big pot get rivered. then I was down 15. I played heads up with someone for a few hands after the table started breaking up and got back up to +10 and jumped off.

That's about it here. May the flop be with you!

I had an early exit from the Chiptalk tourney last night. After being an ass and trying to one up yeltzen on the 1st table, I was down to 600 in chips after 15 minutes.

I ended up calling an all-in with 99. My opponent had 77 and I thought I was going to ok. But the river handed him a gift 7 for the slotmachine and I was bye bye.

My mind certainly wasn't in the game last night so I headed to other ground and had fun on Party Poker of all places. Turned my $4 into $25 after a few hands of BlackJack and then winning a $5 SNG. Was fun.

Sorry to hear about bubbling out. It's a big killer to the mind.

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates