Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Brush your teeth people » | the weekend » | not enough time for poker » | HORSE » | mmmm chocolate » | Bubble Boy » | busy busy busy » | 2/4 6max goodness » | Finally feeling a little better but I'm still stuf... » | It's that time of year » 

Thursday, December 01, 2005 

November wrapup

The month of November was pretty good. Mostly played 1/2 and 2/4 6 max on a few sites with some 2/4 bad beat jackpot games on party poker. Overall, I did very well at 6 max and played like poo in the full ring games.

November:
Playing: +$591.51
Bonuses: +$280

Tota: 871.51

A bunch of my hands were not at sites that use PokerTracker but here's what we've got:


1/2 6max: 3636 hands: +$343.63 : 4.73BB/100
2/4: 879 hands: -74.25 : -2.11BB/100
2/4 6max: 659 hands: +$49.50: 1.88BB/100

Not bad at all. Still room for improvement at 2/4. Tilt is still a problem at times. Mainly it happens when the same guy keeps beating me in pots over and over by either outkicking me or rivering me repetitively. Other than that I feel like I'm playing pretty well. Some of my play may be questionable but many times I go with my gut based on the habits of my opponents. I may be applying some theories poorly as well. You win some you lose some. Only time will tell. My win rate is doing just fine so I'm not going to tweak much for now. As I move up I'm sure I will have to.

Next up will be bonuses at Golden Palace $150, Poker Rewards $50 and Bet365 $100. Then some PokerFantasy points and $150 bonus there to get my PSP from them. I hope December is good! May the flop be with you!

Let me know how fast the poker fantasy points are clearing. I wouldn't mind a free psp if it doesn't take too long.

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates