Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | BACK IN BLACK » | Alrighty Then » | Almost back in black » | Success » | The onslaught continues » | The story of my last 3 weeks: » | Horrible » | Let's try something different » | Falling in the Fall » | September in Review » 

Saturday, October 22, 2005 

Vegas Baby Vegas

Sunday morning I leave for Vegas on the nice birthday surprise vacation my wife got for me :) I may post once or twice during the trip. I plan on starting out in the 2/4 to 4/8 range depending on where I'm at and how the games look. If I do well the first two days I'll probably take a shot as high as 8/16 or so. I will try to play in the morning Alladin tourneys as well. I think they are in the $30 range and like 8 or 9 tables.

My last couple of days have been great. I've been playing 1/2 6max on Golden Palace and loving it. +80 on Friday and +140 on Saturday. I am now nicely in positive territory for the month. I am almost done with a $40 bonus on Golden Palace and I am about to start a $150 bonus on Poker Rewards. To top it all off, I am just about at the 5 figure bankroll mark. Almost there!

Wish me luck in Vegas...may the flop be with you, always!

Hope you having a great time - I was Married in VL 6/9/96. Best gamble of my life!!!

You back yet from Vegas? Be sure to post a nice trip report! I'm heading there next summer. Tell us where the best poker halls are at.

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates