Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Almost back in black » | Success » | The onslaught continues » | The story of my last 3 weeks: » | Horrible » | Let's try something different » | Falling in the Fall » | September in Review » | Happy Birthday to Me » | Don't give up » 

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 

Alrighty Then

Before anything else I have to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY GU!

Ok quick synopsis of the last couple of days:

.5/1: -23.25 (92 hands) (Horrible table with a couple of friends online)
1/2: +17.87 (235 hands)
1/2 6max: +32 (67 hands)
2/4: +26 (48 hands)

I'm going to start putting hand counts in too to help keep track better. Unfortunately I started a bonus at a site that PokerTracker doesn't work with so these numbers aren't all inclusive.

I am waiting on a $25 bonus as well so that will put me very close to even this month. I also just started a $40 bonus on golden palace but I had issues there last time. The site is very loose aggressive so the swings aren't fun. So we'll see what happens.

Now the fun. I wanted to play a lot more last night but I wasn't feeling well after dinner. So around 11pm I actually shut down my computer and was going to call it an early evening (normally I go to bed around 1 or 2am. A few minutes later we get a phone call from my wife's father. Her sister was in a car accident. She flipped over her SUV on an exit ramp. So her dad went to check it out and we find out she's just got some bruises but they are bringing her to the hospital to check her out and her dad told us we'd probably have to pick her up in the morning. OK around 1:15am we get a call from her sister saying "pick me up now". So we get there the xrays come back and nothing is broken or fractured so we take her home and we get home around 3am. This girl ...I don't know how she does it. This is like the 3rd car she's totalled and she's never had more than just a few cuts and scrapes. Crazy.

Monday I set a record at the dentist office getting 7 fillings in one sitting. In a couple weeks I have to go back to get even more done. Fun fun.

That's about it for now. Hopefully I'll get to play later tonight. May the flop be with you!


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates