Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Don't give up » | The weekend » | Back in the ring » | Back from the happiest place on Earth » | Vacation... » | Maniacs are owning me » | The Good, the Bad and the Ugly » | Ahh Pacific... » | Another down day » | Treading water » 

Friday, September 30, 2005 

Happy Birthday to Me

Yesterday was my birthday so sorry I didn't post. Had a nice relaxing day and was extremely surpised by one of my presents. My first present I knew about as my wife had me pick it out :)

I got a nice money clip which I picked out about a month ago so I knew that was coming. Inside the box, there were a bunch of papers inside my money clip already. So I'm reading threw the little papers my wife made..."Where else better to use your new money clip..." and then there's a page with an iternerary on it for a flight to Vegas near the end of October :) My wife and mom apparently were plotting for a while and I had absolutely no clue whatsoever. They rock. So Vegas here I come!

Played in the chiptalk.net tourney last night and didn't do very well. I got some good hands early and I then had A6s on the button with 75/150 blinds and about 1300 chips left. There was one limper and I felt I had the best hand so I went all in hoping to steal the 425 in the pot right now. The blinds folded, the limper thought a while and called with KTs. I still had the best hand but the flop killed me with a T and 2 clubs and then I got killed by the flush and I was down to 430 chips or so and went out a few hands later. Oh well.

I was about +$28 playing 1/2 full and some 1/2 6 max. Tomorrow I'll post my monthly report and some charts :)

That's it for now...may the flop be with you!


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates