Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | The weekend » | Back in the ring » | Back from the happiest place on Earth » | Vacation... » | Maniacs are owning me » | The Good, the Bad and the Ugly » | Ahh Pacific... » | Another down day » | Treading water » | Weekend in Review » 

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 

Don't give up

As a wise man (chipper) in my comments keeps telling not to give up. So I plugged away with some more sit and goes after going 0-4 on Sunday. In the last 2 days I played 7 of the $6 sit and goes on stars and won 3. I also played a $10 sit and go on PartyPoker and finished 3rd. So 4 cashes in 8 tourneys of which I won 3 :) Not too shabby.

Played in a $15 tourney on Pacific Monday night as well hoping for a big score in the 10k guaranteed. About 750 players and I made it to about 120th place when I had to push JT on the button and get called by 86 who hit their 8. Oh well. One of these days I'll make a nice score.

Trying to clear a $50 bonus on PokerRewards as well and almost done. Up +68 in the process with about 50 more raked hands to go. Going to try to finish that up tonight and then hopefully join Bet365 for a good bonus there as well.

That's about it here for now. Time to get away from the laptop and take a walk :) May the flop be with you.

Nice comeback. SNG's are hit and miss at times. Timing seems to be everything on those steal attempts. Sure raise it up, but don't bet the farm on those draw hands preflop.

I just had a miserable night last night on the limit tables on Stars. If you happen to run into "MrPink" stay away from him, lol. A maniac for sure but somehow he gets away with it.

May all your flops be the nutz!

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates