Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Off Track Again » | Back on track » | April Report » | Rebuy? » | 2k » | Back to the winning ways » | Rough few days » | Monday fun » | Bye Bye Limit » | Poker Fantasy VIP » 

Monday, May 08, 2006 

Slowly creeping back

I've won back about $140 of the $200 I lost the other night plus I've cleared some bonus money so I'm about -15 playing and about +160 in bonuses this month so far. Not great, but positive territory is always good. I'm not going to have as much time to play as last month so unless I win big in any large tournaments I play, I probably won't have as nice a month as April.

Congrats to RiverRun who won the PSO league. I'm not sure where I finished overall but my 19th place finish in the final game last night should put me in the top 25 at least. I had to make top 10 I think to get anything extra. Maybe next league.

That's it for now. May the flop be with you!


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates