Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Tournament Victory! » | Nice start to April and a bad bubble » | March Report » | The lion roars...quietly » | Main site redesign » | March in like a lion » | 25k Blogger Freeroll at PSO! » | WSOP Freeroll Qualifier Take 2...and 3...and 4 » | WSOP freeroll qualifier » | Win Free Coke » 

Friday, April 14, 2006 

Poker Fantasy VIP

I guess I play a lot there ;) They sent me a nice letter telling me I am a VIP. What's even nicer is that they sent me a men's T-shirt, a woman's t-shirt, a Gemaco Poker Fantasy branded deck of cards, and a really nice Poker Fantasy card protector. Keep sending stuff my way!

My apologies to Actyper, Riverrun and Moneymate. I just saw all your comments from the past month. I changed hosts last month and forgot to recreate the mailbox I had blogger telling me when new comments were posted. Silly me.

I have about 3500 points now on PF and I think I'm going to try for the 5500 point telescope unless they put something better in their store.

The past week I've also been playing World Poker Exchange which is now rake free! It is really nice because you get your rake you paid back every Monday. Games at 1/2 are mostly tight but there are still some weak players.

Cool videos on google:
Cool Juggling entertainment (Chris Bliss to Abbey Road)


Cooler Juggling entertainment
(this guy saw the first one and thought there wasn't enough technical skills in it so he took it a bit further)


That's it for now. May the flop be with you!

Just do not let it happen again!

;)

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates