Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Bye Bye Limit » | Poker Fantasy VIP » | Tournament Victory! » | Nice start to April and a bad bubble » | March Report » | The lion roars...quietly » | Main site redesign » | March in like a lion » | 25k Blogger Freeroll at PSO! » | WSOP Freeroll Qualifier Take 2...and 3...and 4 » 

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 

Monday fun

I made about $90 playing $50NL on PokerFantasy and $25 NL on Party. I also got about $90 in rakeback from WSEX for the week. Not bad at all. It would have been more but I had 4 sets whacked and AJ with a flop of AJ8 lost to AK who called my bet-raise-reraise all in on the flop and he spiked a K on the river.

Throw in a nice basketball over/under pick on the Suns game last night by Moneymate for an extra $10 and it was a good day. It gave me a good excuse to do a sports bet at WSEX.

How do you like the new template for the blog? I get bored with the look every few months so I hope you guys and gals who actually read it don't mind.

I just finished my $100 Party bonus today and next up is Poker Rewards. The bonus coincides with qualifying for a PSO freeroll otherwise I may not have done this one. Many people are saying the games are rough there now. I used to do pretty well on the Prima sites but I haven't played there since Bet365 dropped their monthly bonus from 500 raked hands for $100 down to $50. I have never played NL there, so I'm not sure I want to jump into ring there. I may stick with 1/2 full and 6max. They used to be very good to me so lets see what happens.

That's about it for now. May the flop be with you!


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates