Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Poker Source Online 25,000 members » | Weekend Stuff » | Treading Water in Feb » | Do I suck? » | Take a shot? » | New Sites launched » | The agony of defeat » | Rough start to February » | January Report » | Time Time Time » 

Sunday, March 05, 2006 

Win Free Coke

You can request 3 codes per day to win coupons for 5 two liter bottles of free Coke. So far my wife and I have won like 75 bottles of Coke and the game continues through March 13. Good luck!

http://olympics.coke.com


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates