Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Ice is slippery and PokerFantasy is my friend » | BLINGO » | PokerFantasy goodness » | Week 1 » | Happy New Year - 2005 in review - 2006 wishes » | Almost the new year » | Back home » | Team Poker » | Roller Coaster Ride » | Get out of the kiddy pool » 

Friday, January 27, 2006 

Time Time Time

No time to do anything lately but work. Hopefully after next week when we launch a few new websites. My wife and I have been furiously working to get some money saving websites up so check back at the end of next week :)

I haven't gotten to play a whole lot lately but I managed to play in the Chiptalk.net tourney last night. I was playing extremely well and was in top 3 in chips for most of the way. About 15 players left and I had 7300 chips with 200/400 blinds. I was 2nd or 3rd in chips. UTG raises to 800. I have KK on the button, I reraise to 2800. UTG pushes for his remaining 2400 chips. I call and he shows 55. Turn brings a 5 of course and I am crippled. Sigh. I ended up finishing in 9th place. Oh well.

That's about it for now. I haven't even had time to do any reloads this month. May the flop be with you!


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates