Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Weekend Stuff » | Treading Water in Feb » | Do I suck? » | Take a shot? » | New Sites launched » | The agony of defeat » | Rough start to February » | January Report » | Time Time Time » | Ice is slippery and PokerFantasy is my friend » 

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 

Poker Source Online 25,000 members

PSO now has 25000 members in their Poker Forum!

I signed up there about a little over a year ago and since have signed up for 10 poker room promotions and 1 frequent flopper promotion. I've made over 100,000 PSO points (100 PSO points = $1) in the process and gotten lots of cools stuff like:

$400 Poker Table
Poker Genie
Copag Cards
Amazon Gift Certificates which I've gotten PSP games, DVDs and books with.

You can get at least $60 worth of stuff for each room you sign up for and they have special upgrades in the forums for certain rooms as well. Even if you're a break even poker player, the PSO promotions make playing more than worth it.

They also offer a freeroll each month and a poker league with extra prizes.

So check out the web site and check out the poker forum for a good time.

Good luck at the tables and congrats PSO!


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates