Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | The agony of defeat » | Rough start to February » | January Report » | Time Time Time » | Ice is slippery and PokerFantasy is my friend » | BLINGO » | PokerFantasy goodness » | Week 1 » | Happy New Year - 2005 in review - 2006 wishes » | Almost the new year » 

Saturday, February 11, 2006 

New Sites launched

After much hard labor and many late nights we are pleased to announce the launch of several new sites:

Dreamline Saving Solutions

Dreamline Travel

Dreamline Savings

Please check them out and let me know if you have any comments or suggestions! Thanks!


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates