Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Do I suck? » | Take a shot? » | New Sites launched » | The agony of defeat » | Rough start to February » | January Report » | Time Time Time » | Ice is slippery and PokerFantasy is my friend » | BLINGO » | PokerFantasy goodness » 

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 

Treading Water in Feb

I'm up about $60 or so overall with bonuses. Haven't played a whole lot though. I would be up a few hundred if it weren't for my shots at 3/6 6max. I've since gone back down to 1/2 and 2/4 and have been doing ok. I have been playing some SNGs on Full Tilt as well. Mostly the $4.40 ones where you win a token to the $26 tourneys. I have won 2 tokens so far and finished 2nd 2 or 3 times for $10 each. Trying to accumulate a bunch and then take my shots at some bigger tourneys.
Tonight is the first PSO League tournament on Absolute so hopefully I'll make a good showing tonight. Tomorrow is the chiptalk.net weekly tournament.

That's about it for now. May the flop be with you!


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates