Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Time Time Time » | Ice is slippery and PokerFantasy is my friend » | BLINGO » | PokerFantasy goodness » | Week 1 » | Happy New Year - 2005 in review - 2006 wishes » | Almost the new year » | Back home » | Team Poker » | Roller Coaster Ride » 

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 

January Report

I didn't have much time to play in January as we are getting some sites finished which I will post in my next entry. I somehow managed to win lots in very little time. Mainly due to money added tournaments :) I also had my first month since I've started playing poker where I cleared $0 in bonus money. None zip zero zilch. Crazy considering I have about $2000 in bonus money sitting around various sites waiting to be cleared.

So profit for January: $1373.02

Not a bad start to the year considering I have barely had time to play. Made some money, got my PSP and now we will hopefully make some money off the new websites we are about to put up.

Hope everyone else's January went well. May the flop be with you :)


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates