Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | BLINGO » | PokerFantasy goodness » | Week 1 » | Happy New Year - 2005 in review - 2006 wishes » | Almost the new year » | Back home » | Team Poker » | Roller Coaster Ride » | Get out of the kiddy pool » | Weekend goodness » 

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 

Ice is slippery and PokerFantasy is my friend

Subtitled: The bad, the good and the worse.

Saturday night I was playing on PokerFantasy and managed to lose 3 straight buyins plus I didn't cash in a $30 tournament. So I was down $105 in a couple hours. I came back on a couple hours later and saw my favorite guy who loves to throw money around. Now its 4 days after the fact so I don't remember all the details (sorry been a long few days which I'll explain in a minute) so when all was said and done I turned my $25 into $160 at that table, most of which I won off this one guy. I managed to take $60 off him in one shot when I had 2 pair to his top pair and then a few minutes later when I was pretty sure he was tilting, he bluffed $25 into a $4 pot when I had AJ on a J8244 board and I called :)

So PokerFantasy has been good and it got better yesterday when I finally received my PlayStation Portable :) yay PSP! I haven't had much time to use it yet...I don't even have any games for it yet.

The bad: Been too busy trying to get work done and Sunday my mom managed to slip on the ice and break her ankle in 2 places. So we were at the hospital all day and my mom had surgery at nice so they could repair it and put screws in or whatever. Last couple of nights we've been working 13 or 14 hours a day trying to get a few websites up by the end of the month.

That's about it from here. Hopefully there will be more poker talk soon but I haven't had any time to play lately. May the flop be with you!


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates