Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Back in Black » | Slow start » | November wrapup » | Brush your teeth people » | the weekend » | not enough time for poker » | HORSE » | mmmm chocolate » | Bubble Boy » | busy busy busy » 

Thursday, December 08, 2005 

Just when it seems so easy

So after my greatest day ever Tuesday, I had one of my worst days ever Wednesday. Sigh.

I managed to lose $170 and I don't feel like I did anything wrong. On Pokerfantasy, I lost about 135 playing NL. QQ loses to J3 when guy had just a pair of 3s on the flop and hit the J on the turn. Flopped nut straight twice and had to split the pot both times. I was getting no cards. Tuesday every time I had AK I'd flop my ace. Wednesday the flop kept killin me. oh well. My final hand was heads up against a maniac and I flopped middle pair which I reraised on the flop but he happened to have middle pair with a better kicker.

tried a little 2/4 on Pokerstars and lost $30 there on a great table :(

tonight is the chiptalk.net tourney so hopefully that will go well. That's about it for now.


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates