Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Slow start » | November wrapup » | Brush your teeth people » | the weekend » | not enough time for poker » | HORSE » | mmmm chocolate » | Bubble Boy » | busy busy busy » | 2/4 6max goodness » 

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 

Back in Black

Let's see

Sunday night I played some 2/4 on Pokerstars and made $16 while clearing the first of three bonuses I have stacked there. So a nice $120 extra in my pocket from that :)

Back to PokerFantasy. I have been playing $25 NL exclusively and was up and down primarily breaking even. Until yesterday. I had the best single day ever :) +$260. What a wonderful time it was. My hands with aces were all flopping an ace :) It was nice. I even had some tough hands where I got clobbered. But I still managed the big win. Unfortunately this morning I've given back 70 of it. One had I had QQ and lost to J3 where a 3 was on the flop and J came on turn. Crazy. Oh well. Hopefully I'll get it back.

I have 239 pokerfantasy points now so about 1/10 of the way there. Slowly but surely. At I think 750 points, I get a $150 bonus though.

That's about it for now. May the flop be with you.


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates