Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Final table goodness » | I'd like to buy a clue please » | 2 Tourney cashes » | Yay I cashed! » | Getting ripped a new... » | One of these days » | Movin right along » | Yay its the weekend » | Up the ladder » | Feelin Good » 

Friday, February 11, 2005 

I'm in the money

Great day for poker in my opinion :) cashed in 3 tournaments and even did well at 2/4. Played well in both NL tournaments and played great in an Omaha hi/lo tourney. I should have finished better than 4th but 2 hands in the last 2 rounds I had scoop potential that got killed on the river by a board pair. at least in the first hand I had the low to split. second one I had the nut straight on the turn. I had AKQ2. Flop came 89T. Turn was the J. all 4 suits out so no worry about flush. only thing that screws me is if the board pairs and he hits a full house. And of course thats what happened. But I won the most I've ever won in a multi table tournament :) $36.85 yay

Thursday 2/10/05
Ring Games:
1/2: -$14
2/4: +$67.50

Single Table Tournaments:
$4.40 NL: 2 of 9, 5 of 9, 5 of 9 - net -$3.20

Multi Table Tournaments:
$5 PLO hi/lo: 10 of 31 - 4 paid
$5 NL: 119 of 1184 won $7.10 140 paid
$5 NL: 96 of 1664 won $10.81 140 paid
$5 Omaha Hi/Lo: 4 of 67 won $36.85 8 paid


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates