Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | 2 Tourney cashes » | Yay I cashed! » | Getting ripped a new... » | One of these days » | Movin right along » | Yay its the weekend » | Up the ladder » | Feelin Good » | What to do What to do » | May the odds be with you » 

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 

I'd like to buy a clue please

A clue as to what I want to do. My wife hates her job. I don't mind programming, but I'd much rather find something I truly enjoy that pays the bills. Poker obviously is not going to pay the bills. At least not yet. Haven't played a whole lot the last few days. The cards are just not coming when I do play lately. Maybe I need to take a break for a few days from 2/4 and go to .5/1 and 1/2 to win back what I've lost. Back to the old drawing board.

Tuesday
Ring Games:
.25/.5 NL: -$10.65
.5/1: -$8
1/2: +$26.75
2/4: -$38

Single Table Tournaments:
$4.40 NL: 7 of 9, 9 of 9 :(

Multi Table Tournaments:
$5.50 NL: 17 of 18
Freeroll NL: 124 of 900


Monday
Ring Games:
1/2: -$14

Tournaments:
$5 NL: 336 of 1756 paid 180

Sunday 2/6
Ring Games:
.5/1: -$17.50
1/2: -$13.75
2/4: +$5.50

Single Table Tournaments:
$5.50 NL: 4 of 9
$11 NL: 3 tourneys, 3rd place finish, net -$13




  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates