Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Up the ladder » | Feelin Good » | What to do What to do » | May the odds be with you » | Omaha - the game not the city » | Hi/Lo and all that razz » | Inaugural Post » 

Saturday, January 29, 2005 

Yay its the weekend

Haven't gotten to play much the last couple of days. Been doing a lot of work again. Played a couple of tournaments here and there and not much limit poker. Played a fun hand in a sit and go though...i went all in with 99 two more guys went all in with AA and QQ and the big stack called us all with QJs. 3 clubs hit the board and knocked all 3 of us out.

Friday:
Ring Games:
.5/1: -5.50
1/2: +$11.25

Multi Table Tournaments:
$5.50 2 table 18 person: 5th place, 4 paid


Thursday:
Multi Table Tournaments:
$5 NL: 483 of 1591 180 paid
$5.50 PLO hi/lo: 12 of 22
$5.50 Limit Omaha hi/lo: 18 of 56


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates