Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | What to do What to do » | May the odds be with you » | Omaha - the game not the city » | Hi/Lo and all that razz » | Inaugural Post » 

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 

Feelin Good

I didn't get to play a whole lot the last couple of days. Ran errands. Went to the mall. Food shopping all on Monday. Had to do a bit of freelance work today. However, I did get to play for a few hours tonight and I'm quite happy with today's results. I just got done with a 7 card stud tournament. 55 people entered and 8 get to the final table and I'm happy to say I was one of them. Now unfortunately for said hero, 7 people got paid and I finished 8th. On the bubble as usual. I held on for a long time though and had 4 to a flush and had to go all in. No club in sight. It's out there some where. Damn clubbies. I played in a $5 NL tourney also and finished 391 of 1780. So I am slowly learning how each situation needs to be played and I will get into the money and eventually win a tournament. I think I need to set aside time each day to reread some books. Hopefully that will help as well.

Tuesday
Ring Games:
.5/1: +62.75

Multi Table Tournaments:
$5 NL: 391 of 1780 - 180 paid
$5.50 7 stud: 8 of 55 - 7 paid

Monday:
Ring Games:
.5/1: +22.25
1/2: -44.70

Multi Table Tournaments:
$5 NL: 1609 of 1964 - 220 paid


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates