Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Getting ripped a new... » | One of these days » | Movin right along » | Yay its the weekend » | Up the ladder » | Feelin Good » | What to do What to do » | May the odds be with you » | Omaha - the game not the city » | Hi/Lo and all that razz » 

Friday, February 04, 2005 

Yay I cashed!

I have finally finished in the money in the $5/1 tournament. Finished 88 of 1664. Didn't win a ton but at least it's something. You have to start somewhere. I am very pleased with the way I played. I only made one mistake when I was in the BB with K3 flop came KT8 and i got owned by AA. lost most of my stack at that point but I was able to build it back up. Later on blinds were 500/1000 and I had 11000 chips or so. I was second to act and I went all in with KK. I got called by the big stack who had 90000 chips and AQs. The ace fell on the river and I was toast. I felt a lot more comfortable in this tournament and I'm one step closer to winning. I also had my best limit Omaha hi/lo finish so far as well. I usually get destroyed in limit tournaments but I played pretty well until my last hand.

Thursday
Ring Games:
.5/1: -7.25
1/2: -17.75

Single Table Tournaments:
$11 NL: 6 of 10

Multi Table Tournaments:
$6 NL: 88 of 1664: 180 paid - Won $12.48 yay
$5.50 Omaha hi/lo: 13 of 51 - 6 paid
Freeroll NL: 100 of 900: 4 paid



  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates