Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Chiptalk Quarterly Tournament of Champions » | Tournament Reports » | October Report » | This Week in Poker » | The onslaught continues » | First week of October » | September Report and Ramblings » | You've got to be kidding me » | I want to play! » | Pokerstars $11 R&A » 

Saturday, November 18, 2006 

Chiptalk Challenge

We have a 3 team challenge with 9 players each for the next quarter. Week 1 started on Thursday night and thus dawned team 3, TNT - Thursday Night Titans.

It was a successful week as I finished 6th out of 51 and my teammates JM finished 7th and TheMightyJim took it down finishing 1st.

So far so good :)

I also played the Monday night $5 HORSE tournament and came in 2nd of 16 players there. I almost made the valiant comeback going into heads up down almost 4:1. It was not to be though.

I tried a Turbo $16 SNG on Pokerstars this morning. TURBO??? This was the slowest tourney I've ever played in. I don't know if it was their internet connections, but 3 guys continuous took forever. It was 75/150 blinds after 22 hands played and no one was knocked out yet. I finally had to push with QQ and got called by A3 who promptly flopped K33 and I was done in 8th place.

That's it for now...may the flop be with you!


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates