Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | The onslaught continues » | First week of October » | September Report and Ramblings » | You've got to be kidding me » | I want to play! » | Pokerstars $11 R&A » | Finally have time to play a tournament and » | Home game tournament » | My weekly tournament » | I started a directory » 

Sunday, October 22, 2006 

This Week in Poker

Wednesday night I forgot to play in the PSO league tournament.

Thursday night Chiptalk tournament I finish 19th. As usual, I make the right play and get the wrong results. This has been my last 2 months or so. Late position player raises like he has done many times in the last few rounds. 75/150 blinds he raises to 450. I reraise all in to almost 1900 with A8s in the small blind and figure I can take it down. He calls with KJo??? He hits the K on the turn and knocks me out.

Won $50 at 2/4 and 3/6 on UltimateBet.

Lost $120 on WPEX at 5/10

Won $40 on WPEX at 2/4

And that's about it this week.

Congresswoman Shelley Berkley was on the Circuit this week. Worth a listen.

I've been busy working and I need to find more web development work. That's about it for now. Not much time to play but I'm trying to keep from being rusty!

right play wrong outcome? story of your CT tournaments? i think you might be mad.

7th place for the quarter and 5/11 final tables is no joke, homie.

lol

sorry let me rephrase

"story of my last 4 or 5 CT tournaments" ;)

Just going through a bad month where variance was not kind to me :)

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates