Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | You've got to be kidding me » | I want to play! » | Pokerstars $11 R&A » | Finally have time to play a tournament and » | Home game tournament » | My weekly tournament » | I started a directory » | Thank you Steelers! » | No time to play » | August Report » 

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 

September Report and Ramblings

I barely played at all in September. I mostly played tournaments and I cleared one $100 bonus at Party Poker and a $10 bonus at Absolute.

Tournament play was pretty decent. In the 4 Chiptalk tournaments with about 50 people each, I made 3 final tables with one 8th place finish and two 6th place finishes.

The big money comes from the Mansion no risk promo where I made $1000 on the Steelers! woo!

Cash won: $21.39
Bonuses: $110.00
Mansion: $1000.00
-----------------
Total: $1121.39

------------------------

And now I want to say that it is bullshit that a Senator can just tack on unrelated legislation on page 200 something of the port security bill and destroy our hobby. It is absolutely ridiculous and hopefully there is some ray of hope that the Poker Player's Alliance can still get the government to make poker exempt from this new legislation.

I've already started pulling money out of some sites. I will most likely leave money in major sites until they say I can't play there anymore. I still have many goals to achieve and I'm not giving up yet. I want that big score in a multi table tournament and I'll get it one day.

If you want to check out the responses from the poker rooms, the list of links can be found here on 2+2.

I guess we'll see how this pans out, but it isn't looking good. Maybe you guys will have to start reading about trips to Atlantic City here soon instead.

The PSO league starts at Absolute Poker Wednesday night so at least there is something to look forward to in poker. Hope to see you there!

good luck tonight!!!

Please don't take me out!

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates