Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Tournament Reports » | October Report » | This Week in Poker » | The onslaught continues » | First week of October » | September Report and Ramblings » | You've got to be kidding me » | I want to play! » | Pokerstars $11 R&A » | Finally have time to play a tournament and » 

Saturday, November 11, 2006 

Chiptalk Quarterly Tournament of Champions

Last night was the QToC for our Thursday night tournaments.

9 players, $22 SNG.

Tough game that almost took 2 hours to play. I managed to outlast 7 of the players to finish in 2nd place for $55 and I will get either a 300 piece clay chipset or $75 in gift certificates. The first place finisher gets to pick between the two and I get the other one. I was down 10k to 3k in chips going into heads up play at the 150/300 level. I managed to get even a couple of times but it was not meant to be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
For those of you who saw my post on ECD yesterday, I am not happy that my post on ECD was "accidently" deleted. That is all I will say for now. I am looking for resolution soon or the fun will begin.

All I saw was your original post, was there some follow up to it as well? I made a comment on my blog about how rediculous this guy is, pretty much referring to your brand new table top!

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates