Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | This Week in Poker » | The onslaught continues » | First week of October » | September Report and Ramblings » | You've got to be kidding me » | I want to play! » | Pokerstars $11 R&A » | Finally have time to play a tournament and » | Home game tournament » | My weekly tournament » 

Thursday, November 02, 2006 

October Report

Down about $200 overall. I didn't really play a whole lot. Played a little bit of everything from 1/2 to 5/10 limit and tournaments at Absolute for PSO and Pokerstars for Chiptalk. Not even a single bonus cleared. I'm about to clear $120 of bonus money soon at Pokerstars though.

I was also successful in getting my Full Tilt account switched to a rakeback account with RakeFreeze.com yay! Too bad I don't really play there much.

PSO just announced they added Poker.com for a $60 bonus after 5000 comp points. I love PSO but I must tell you all that Boogster is giving a much better deal. $80 bonus after getting 2500 comp points.

Not much else exciting going on here. Still looking for web development work. I have a bunch of my own projects I'm trying to get off the ground as well.

My main Scottwire.com site will be redesigned and useful again soon as well :)

Good luck and may the flop be with you!


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates