Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | September Report and Ramblings » | You've got to be kidding me » | I want to play! » | Pokerstars $11 R&A » | Finally have time to play a tournament and » | Home game tournament » | My weekly tournament » | I started a directory » | Thank you Steelers! » | No time to play » 

Sunday, October 08, 2006 

First week of October

An uneventful first week of October.

Played the first PSO league game Wednesday. I got all in with KK only to run into AA and knocked out in 39th.

Played the Chiptalk tournament on Thursday, nothing was working and finished about 20th.

Played the PSO freeroll at UltimateBet last night and UltimateBet sucks. They preregister all 3000 players that have ever signed up through PSO, only about 105 actually showed up. So after the first couple levels, they remove the non existant players and we all end up in the money. This is nice of course and I got knocked out like 70something for a whole $7.50 win. Maybe I can parlay that into a lot with a new challenge on UB or something.

Tonight is league game #2. Hopefully I'll finish better than the last. I haven't really felt up to playing after all this legislation crap plus personal stuff. Maybe I can make something happen tonight.

Good luck to everyone

Hey Scott, I actually played in last weeks Chiptalk tourney just for old times sake. I busted out early when my flopped full house lost to a runner runner higher full house (damn you again Poker Stars). What's a guy to do...

I may drop in for those again from time to time but I'm not really in the running for the QToC since I missed so many earlier tourneys. GL - hope you do well there again this year.

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates