Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | The roller coaster continues » | Up and down and all around » | My WSOP memento » | ECD experience » | Befuddled » | Vegas Trip Report » | WSOP Report - Event 17 - $1000 NL Holdem » | Warm Up » | June Report » | Poker podcasts » 

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 

July Report

Online Cash Games: $1,079.02
Bonus Money: 25.74
----------------------------
Total Online: $1,104.76

WSOP event cash: $1,578.00
Vegas Live games: -$500.00

Not a bad month but could be better. I mostly played on PokerFantasy where they were running a promotion that if you got 1500 points you would get a Nintendo DS Lite or $120 bonus and you wouldn't even have to use up your points to get it. So I emailed them today to find out if I got enough for the month. WOW I got 1500.92 points. Talk about cutting it close. My wife wants to get the DS and we'll buy Brain Age and Mario and maybe something else.

I just started the Sun Poker promo over PSO in order to get more Nevada Jacks chips. I got my first set as a cash game set with only 25cent to 5 dollar chips. i've only ever used it once though so I've decided to get another set and be able to use them for tournaments as well. Byebye dice chips yay :) Hopefully our next tournament will be mid September or so.

Not much else to report that i can think of. Hopefully SunPoker will bring good fortune and may the flop be with you (and me).

Mario is tha shit!!!! Got pretty addicted too that thing, brings back memories of the old Nintendo ones. Brain Age got old pretty fast.

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates