Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | My WSOP memento » | ECD experience » | Befuddled » | Vegas Trip Report » | WSOP Report - Event 17 - $1000 NL Holdem » | Warm Up » | June Report » | Poker podcasts » | Quick Update » | The Challenge » 

Thursday, July 27, 2006 

Up and down and all around

The bankroll has just been bouncing back and forth with a slight uptick.

I haven't really played a lot but I got stacked a couple times at $50 NL so I'm up about $80 or so from play at Poker Fantasy. I need another couple hundred points to get my $120 bonus there and I almost have enough points to get a Movado watch :) (Yes I really play there too much)

I finally got back on Titan last night to continue the challenge. I played on one $50 NL table and one $100 NL table. I won $15 at 50NL and $50 on 100NL. So I'm now up a little over $300 overall on my Titan Challenge. Curatio started his own challenge and flew by me since I haven't really played much. He's doing pretty well so check it out. Hopefully I'll catch up soon.

I'm thinking about playing Sun Poker at PSO for another Nevada Jacks set. I have a 300 set already but I made it a cash set with the low denominations. I want to get enough for a tournament set as well so I can say goodbye to my dice chips :)

That's about it for now. May the flop be with you and good luck to you guys who were fortunate enough to win seats to the WSOP Main Event!


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates