Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | The Challenge » | Try Try Again » | Dream Poker » | 20k » | Going Nowhere Fast » | The week that was » | Sit and Go weekend » | Pokerstars Blogger Freeroll » | May report » | BOOYAH » 

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 

Quick Update

I haven't had a whole lot of time to play lately.

On Titan I've worked my way up to about $120. Sticking to $50 NL still.

I have a new website I've been working on that I'll announce in the next few days. Just putting the finishing touches on it.

I really need to start playing some big tournaments to get my feet wet for the big one in two weeks but I haven't really had time. Hopefully soon.


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates