Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Dream Poker » | 20k » | Going Nowhere Fast » | The week that was » | Sit and Go weekend » | Pokerstars Blogger Freeroll » | May report » | BOOYAH » | Crappy weekend » | Bubble boy » 

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 

Try Try Again

Ok first I need to talk about tonight's $50 WSOP qualifer. Top prize is a $1500 event entry and there are 20 players.

Second table orbit. 10/20 blinds. I have JTs. I raise to 60 one off the button. Button raises to 140. I call.

Flop is JJ5 with 2 clubs.

I check.
He bets 220.
I raise to 600.
He pushes all in.
I call.

He shows....... 22 yay

The turn....... 2 booooooooo

The river is no help and I'm done in 20th place.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

-------------
Last night I played in a $26 event on Full Tilt with 268 entrants and finished 25th. I reraised all in with AKs, he showed TT and no help for me. Top 3 got a seat in that.

Looks like I'm going to do event 17 on July 10th. Now its time to win some spending money!


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates