Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Bubble boy » | Chip and a chair » | Motivators » | In The Money » | Tournament Pocket Overpair in multiway pot » | Sabina Gadecki » | Thank you PSO » | Tournaments » | What were they thinking? » | Slowly creeping back » 

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 

Crappy weekend

Friday night was good as I won a $5 qualifier to the $50 "WSOP $1500 qualifier" on Poker Share which will be Wednesday night. Wish me luck!

Other than that I bubbled like 3 tournaments, and got wrecked in the cash games.

Hand from yesterday at $50 NL table on Poker Fantasy:

UTG+1 I have AK and raise to $2. (I have about $48)
UTG+2 raises all in to $5.00.
CO calls (deep stack has me covered)
SB calls all in his last $4.
BB calls (has like 10 left)
I RERAISE to $30 to hopefully get the dead money and be up against the 2 all ins.

UTG+2 calls, other guys fold.

flop K74 rainbow.

I push my last $18 or so. UTG+2 calls with TT.

Turn: T (GO FIGURE)

river is no help

I LOSE :(

That pretty much sums up my day yesterday.

One of my tournaments I finished 360 of 1300. Loose aggressive guy min raises in mid position and I was short stack on button and pushed with JTs. He thinks a while and calls with T9s. He hits the 9 on the river :(

Oh well.

Sounds like my week. Thanks for posting the link to your blog. To bad others didn't join in. Check mine out sometime if you get bored.

"I won a $5 qualifier to the $50 "WSOP $1500 qualifier" on Poker Share which will be Wednesday night."

Good Luck and May the FLOP be with U!

Cheers,
MM

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates