Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Going Nowhere Fast » | The week that was » | Sit and Go weekend » | Pokerstars Blogger Freeroll » | May report » | BOOYAH » | Crappy weekend » | Bubble boy » | Chip and a chair » | Motivators » 

Friday, June 16, 2006 

20k

After a week of stagnation, I finally crossed the $20,000 bankroll mark.

I estimate about $7,000 of that is from bonuses. It took a little over 2 years

So far:
2004 total: $3,622.15
2005 total: $9,015.86
2006 total: $7,420.37

I'm on pace to continue the nice upward trend. I'm up about $650 so far this month but the next few days I think are going to be concentrated on tournaments. I would love to win another WSOP seat with extra money added so I can pay for the Vegas trip.

I had a good day at the tables yesterday but I made one stupid stupid mistake. I hit my flush on the turn, raised the guy's bet and he called. The board paired on the river and he checked. Alarm bells went off in my head and for some reason I decided to bet anyway. I bet big too, and then got check raised like an idiot. CHECK BEHIND! So I lost $30 more than I should have there as he showed the full house.

That's about it for now, may the flop be with you!


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates