Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Chip and a chair » | Motivators » | In The Money » | Tournament Pocket Overpair in multiway pot » | Sabina Gadecki » | Thank you PSO » | Tournaments » | What were they thinking? » | Slowly creeping back » | Off Track Again » 

Friday, May 26, 2006 

Bubble boy

First off - (shameless self promotion) - Our money saving newsletter at Dreamline Savings is now free. Please check out the site and sign up for our free newsletter!

I am trying to take after Actyper and continuously bubble. I watched one of his tourneys today as I was playing and congrats to him for finally getting a $250 seat in the main WSOP tourney.

I've played 5 tournaments in the last couple of days. 4 were qualifiers for WSOP tourneys. Top 2 finishers get seats in each. I've managed to finish 3, 4, 3 and 5. The fifth place finish I just reraised all in with KK against AK and he flopped an ace with slightly more chips than me. Sigh.

My other tourney was the Thursday night Chiptalk.net tournament where there were 44 players and I finished 14th when I had TT.

UTG+1 raises, I call. Flop AT6. BEAUTIFUL (NOT!). He had AA and I was done.

Yesterday I donked off a $50 buyin in a cash game but I managed to win most of it back today.

My only tournament planned for the weekend is the 500 player point buy-in WSOP tourney on Pokerstars Sunday. Top 9 get a WSOP seat and there is another 100k worth of prize money. Wish me luck and may the flop be with you!

Thanks for watching. I was happy when the chip leader finally tried to help take the other guy out later on. Luckily I got to steal a lot of blinds and stay alive.

Almost forgot about that wsop on Stars, did registration open yet?

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates