Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Tournaments » | What were they thinking? » | Slowly creeping back » | Off Track Again » | Back on track » | April Report » | Rebuy? » | 2k » | Back to the winning ways » | Rough few days » 

Monday, May 15, 2006 

Thank you PSO

After some crappy tournaments the last two days, I finally cashed in the PSO Poker Rewards freeroll. Only 75 players (there were supposed to be one hundred something but they messed up). Top 30 get paid and 30th gets $50 and 24th to 20th gets $105 and so on. First paid almost 2k.

I got a lot of decent hands early but didn't get anywhere and was stuck with a small stack the whole way. I managed to hang on for 24th place and win $105. yay

Right before this, however, I bubbled in the $30 Poker Fantasy tournament. Finished 4th out of 13. I thought I was going to cash when QQ got all in against 99. A 9 came on the flop and then the Q on the turn, giving me false hope. A couple hands later I pushed my short stack with AJ and guy had TT and held up.

Pokerstars has their double FPP promo going for the next so I played some 2/4 limit last night and started out great. Caught full houses with QQ on each table and was up $150 real quick. Then everything went south. Got QQ again...table came 763Q3 and guy had 33. I had AA that got whacked on the river by 72o. So I walked away up $20 but also cleared a $150 bonus.

That's about it for the moment. May the flop be with you!


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates