Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | WSOP freeroll qualifier » | Win Free Coke » | Poker Source Online 25,000 members » | Weekend Stuff » | Treading Water in Feb » | Do I suck? » | Take a shot? » | New Sites launched » | The agony of defeat » | Rough start to February » 

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 

WSOP Freeroll Qualifier Take 2...and 3...and 4

After my feeble attempt to qualify and come within 15 people of making it on Monday night, I decided to sign up for 3 of the qualifiers Wednesday.

Tournament 1: Played well but finished around 600 when my 93 in the big blind got trounced by K9 after the flop came 997.

Tournament 2: started at 5:05 and I finally got knocked out in 56th place. Once again on the bubble. Once again with AK. Blinds were coming and the tourney was slow to knock people out. I needed some chips and that was my best chance.

Tournament 3: 10PM or so started the tournament. At 3AM I finally made it into the top 50. YES!
Finally. Now I have an entry into the main event on Saturday.

Now the problem is it still won't let me register!@# Damn you party!

I emailed support and they said they will register me within 48 hours (yeah right) and if not I should call their support line (not looking forward to that). So hopefully Saturday I will finish in the top 20 and win a WSOP entry!


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates