Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | PokerFantasy goodness » | Week 1 » | Happy New Year - 2005 in review - 2006 wishes » | Almost the new year » | Back home » | Team Poker » | Roller Coaster Ride » | Get out of the kiddy pool » | Weekend goodness » | Just when it seems so easy » 

Sunday, January 15, 2006 

BLINGO

Just found this site tonight. It is a search engine that uses google's search but random people win prizes. No signup or anything. After you search for something the results page will tell you if you won. I think 10 searches per day are allowed for the shot at a prize. They basically use the money off google adwords and other advertising to give out prizes as an incentive for people to search there. Also if you refer people and they win something, you win the same thing. They have ipods, psp, visa gift cards, movie tickets and a couple other things up for grabs.

Click here to check out Blingo

Thanks, joined up!

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates