Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Back home » | Team Poker » | Roller Coaster Ride » | Get out of the kiddy pool » | Weekend goodness » | Just when it seems so easy » | Back in Black » | Slow start » | November wrapup » | Brush your teeth people » 

Friday, December 30, 2005 

Almost the new year

My monthly goal of $2000 probably won't happen but I'm trying my hardest :) I'm at about $1100 at the moment so if I try really hard I might be able to get to $1400 or so. I guess we'll see. I've been playing really well since I got back from the trip but had a minor hiccough at Ultimatebet.

PokerFantasy has been going really well lately and I've made over $800 there alone this month. I have about 1700 pokerfantasy points out of the 2500 I need for the Sony PSP :)

Just finished up the Bet365 $100 bonus so hopefully they will credit that to my account soon.

That's about it for now...Have a happy new year and may the flop be with you!


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates