Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Happy New Year - 2005 in review - 2006 wishes » | Almost the new year » | Back home » | Team Poker » | Roller Coaster Ride » | Get out of the kiddy pool » | Weekend goodness » | Just when it seems so easy » | Back in Black » | Slow start » 

Sunday, January 08, 2006 

Week 1

Not very exciting this week. Haven't been playing all that well and been focusing more and getting work done. I did finally finish up the 2500 points at PokerFantasy and I've ordered my PSP :) It says it can take up to 10 days to process the order. Let's hope that it doesn't take that long and shipping is quick :)

No love in my tournament play this week. I reraised a LAG all in with QQ only to have the chip leader reraise with AA and knock me out in 5th when top 3 get paid. I finished 27th in the PSO freeroll for $13. I played the $100,000 Party tournament which cost me 20k party points but I finished around 600 of 1800 when I bluff checkraised like an idiot and the guy had AA.

Been mostly playing $25NL and had a couple bad days which i lost a couple hundred but I've made that back up. I'm about +88 for the month there. Unfortunately I lost $50 on 2/4 6max at Golden Palace. So slightly ahead still but a long ways to go this month. May the flop be with you!


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates