Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | May the odds be with you » | Omaha - the game not the city » | Hi/Lo and all that razz » | Inaugural Post » 

Monday, January 24, 2005 

What to do What to do

Not a great day at the poker tables. Got to shovel a lot of snow today though. Looks like a foot or so. One of these years we need to move to a warmer climate. Still need to figure out what to do to make money. We're still looking for that one great business idea. Of course, we've been looking for years and still haven't come up with something worth shooting for.

As for the tables, I finished 67 of 252 in a NL tourney because I trapped myself. I limped in with aces and someone hit 2 pair on the flop. I had a nice chip stack built up but the guy had twice my chips and put me all in after i bet the pot on the flop. I guess I shouldn't have called. One of these days I'll learn how to let go of big hands.

Ring Games:
.5/1: -$40.75
1/2: -$3
2/4: +$14.25

Single Table Tournaments:
$10/1: 2 tourneys, 2nd place: +$8
$7/1: -$8

Multi Table Tournaments:
$1 NL: 67 of 252 - 27 paid


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates