Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Back in action » | Hi everyone » | Sitting and Going Update » | SNG update » | SNG challenge » | No love in the FTOPS » | Almost to the final table! » | Closer to the final table » | oh to win again » | Fun Fun » 

Sunday, May 27, 2007 

Sit and Go Challenge - update at 100

Played a bit this weekend and reached my 100th sit and go.

Had a nice run including testing the waters at the $27 turbos.

So here are the stats:

I ran really well :)

Played 2 of the $27 turbos and won them both :)
All the rest are $16 turbos

Total Profit: $641.50

Total SNGs: 100

In the money: 47

Return On Investment: 39.5%

Finishes:
1st:



17
2nd:



16
3rd:



14
4th:



18
5th:



10
6th:



7
7th:



12
8th:



2
9th:



2

I have cashed in 14 of my last 24 (which is my total for May).

My longest stretch without a cash was 8 tourneys.
My longest stretch in the money was 5 tourneys in a row.

47% in the money is just sick. I doubt it is sustainable long term but it is a nice number to see :)
When I started, I was hoping for at least a 40% rate, so we'll see where that number goes in the long run.

Wish me luck in continuing on this nice pace :)

Awesome results Scott! Nice job!

Those are amazing stats and a nice ROI!

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates