Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Up and Down Day » | Snuck into the money again » | Getting closer » | 90 man Double Stack Sit and Go » | My first 180 person SNG » | Multitable fun » | Pokerstars Rebuy Tourney » | 6 max is not nice to me » | Back with a vengeance » | ECD Update » 

Friday, January 19, 2007 

Fun Fun

The last week or so has seen many ups and downs. My last few Chiptalk tournaments has ended in misery. My $11 rebuy tourneys are not fairing well but I managed to cash in one on Tuesday night.

The only thing going in the right direction at the moment are the cash games. I've been playing 1/2NL on stars and seen lots of ups and downs there too but right now I'm on the up side by a couple hundred or so.

I played with a bunch of PSOers last night at a $100NL table on Full Tilt so we can discuss strategy and plays after we swap hand histories. I made $2 woo! I made a couple of bad plays and a couple of bad non-plays where I should have taken the pot away but didn't. I was amazed by the number of reraises preflop. I wonder if everyone was just getting hit with the deck or making moves. Maybe next time we can add in using video capture software like camstudio and record the table and audio while we give our thought processes. Guess we'll see!

The ChipTalk tournies have been running very cold for me as well. Seems like I'm either final table or busto early there. Jojo always seems to have my number.

SpeakEasy checking in. We share modest CT tournament results lately.

http://real-speak-easy.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates